June the academic year has begun but without a ray of hope for our kids as the schools are shut. Earlier the kids enjoyed the lockdown days as holidays/vacation but now things are getting difficult for children that are living at the premises. The main objective of Amcha Ghar is to provide qualitative education to orphanage children, which will help in eradicating poverty, illiteracy, and hunger keeping in mind the goal of sustainable development. We believe Education is every child’s birthright and they shouldn’t be deprived of it because their parents/guardians are unable to afford it. Ms. Agatha converted her childhood hardships in strength to rise tall not by wealth but by ethical values of life to support the poor. Envisioning a world where poverty would not stand as a hurdle to one’s education.
Amcha Ghar strives to provide quality English Medium Education to all the orphanage children. The organization’s broad goal is to eliminate the education gap that is caused due to the corona lockdown.
PROBLEM STATEMENT :
The only problem is that the children are unable to attend the lectures on scheduled lecture timing, as only one old Android Phone / Tab is available for their use. So children from different classes are unable to study online at the same time. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed education forever.
We humbly request if it is possible to donate 17 Educational Devices (Tabs) as all children could be divided into groups as per their class and take the benefits of online classes on time.
This will also help them give the online exams as and when conducted. We are planning to buy a cost-effective Android Tablet ranging from INR.6999 - INR.8999 so that it lasts for the long term. The total expected cost comes around INR. 1,53,000
The COVID-19 has resulted in schools shut all across the world. Children are out of the classroom. As a result, education has changed dramatically, with the distinctive rise of
e-learning, whereby teaching is undertaken remotely and on digital platforms.
- Access to the educational device which will help them, understand the subject topics more efficiently.
- Developing their digital knowledge.
- E-Learning will ensure normality in Education.
- Improve the image of your center by offering technological solutions that solve real problems.
- Offer flexible scheduling.
- With one tab we have arranged for academic, skill development sessions like filmmaking, Yoga, Horticulture, Drawing, Counselling, Storytelling, sewing, Spiritual discussion, Eco-friendly sessions online through volunteers. We are very grateful to the volunteers for keeping our children busy and making them utilize each and every moment to the fullest even in these difficult times of Covid-19 Lockdown.
- We believe that if one educational device can bring so many changes in these difficult times of corona lockdown in the lives of children, so you can imagine your help can bring unimaginable impact on them and their learning.
As quoted by G.T. Smith “Donors don’t give to institutions. They invest in ideas and people in whom they believe.”Let us invest in the idea of distance learning using educational devices/gadgets for functioning and encouraging online classes for everyone’s safety.
May we request you to assist us with the Educational Devices for the orphanage children, so that your support can end the education gap and also bring a smile on their face.